Monday, May 26, 2008

This Morning

Everyone knows that European electricity comes out of the walls at 220volts instead of the 110v in the States. Furthermore, the socket is shaped differently. That is why, to come to Europe, we must buy little adapters for our electronics. I have one. This morning I arrived at work without my adapter. I had to take the 10 minute walk back to my apartment to retrieve it. So sad.


As I was reading the news this morning, I perused my way onto an article about a NASA success on Mars that just barely occurred. There were some photos of Mars and whatnot. Most amusing was the celebratory shot at mission control. I'm thinking the guy on the left had been waiting a very long time for a good enough excuse to get close to his co-worker. He looks just a little too content in his colleague's embrace.


No comments: